sexta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2011

1,2,3,4 -> Another music for you...

Lá vou eu com mais uma música... Love It!!!

Give me more love than I've ever had,
Make it all better when I'm feeling sad,
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not.


...

Give me more love from the very start,
Piece me back together when I fall apart,
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends.

Make it feel good when I hurt so bad,
Best that I've had,
I'm so glad I found you.
I love being around you.


...


There's only one thing,
To do, three words,
For you.
I love you (I love you)
There's only one way,
To say those three words
That's what I'll do.
I love you (I love you)


Amo essa música, não deu pra evitar o exagero. Quase pus ela inteira, mas me controlei o máximo que pude.
Bjs :**

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Achei a musica interessante pq o 1,2,3,4 eh falado entre-linhas! Eh mt fofa!!!
There's only ONE thing,
TO do, THREE words,
FOR you... mt legal!!!