quinta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2011

Haven't Met You Yet ->É outra música ^^' pode reclamar...

Desculpa pela overdose de músicas, mas não posso evitar... Sério, i'm addicted to music, simplesmente adoro ouvir, cantar, tocar, dançar... e seja lá o que mais dê pra se fazer com música. ADORO!!! :D

I'm not surprised
Not everything lasts
Have broken my heart so many times,
I stopped keepin track.
Talk myself in
I talk myself out
I get all worked up
Then I let myself down.

I tried so very hard not to lose it
I came up with a million excuses
I thought, I thought of every possibility

And I know someday that it'll all turn out
You'll make me work
So we can work to work it out
And I promise you kid that I'll give
So much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet

I might have to wait
I'll never give up
I guess it's half time
And the other half's luck
Wherever you are
Whenever it's right
You come out of nowhere and into my life

And I know that we can be so amazing
And baby your love is gonna change me
And now I can see every possibility

And somehow I know that will all turn out
And you'll make me work
So we can work to work it out
And I promise you kid I'll give so much more
Than I get
I just haven't met you yet

They say all's fair
And in love and war
But I won't need to fight it
We'll get it by it
To be united


Michael Buble  -> Amo esse cara!!!*-*
pra qm não sabe, o Michael é esse da figura... :3

Bjs gente... E sim, eu amo essa música!!! :**
Ah, Jorge, valeu pela invasão *-* Te amo cara!!! E... o resto eu comentei no seu blog, vai lá e veja o q escrevi  8D

Nenhum comentário: